Mindful experiences to celebrate your love story
We know that any experience as a couple will be a memory forever and what better way to celebrate love than with activities that fill them with well-being and balance, both emotionally and physically.
Spending a special moment with that person you love strengthens emotions and develops a special connection by sharing time, fun, and great motivation. For this reason, we share some ideas for you to surprise your Valentine —or on any important date.
Outdoor activities, without a doubt, free us a bit from routine and allows us to connect with nature.
- Meditation session: Either with the guidance of an expert on well-being or inspired by breaths to the rhythm of the sea, you can find a moment to disconnect your mind. Whether in the garden, in a park, or in the middle of the forest, this special experience will motivate you to continue connected to each other.
- Camping: A camp for two is perfect for those adventurous souls who are looking for an experience out of the ordinary. From s’mores on a campfire, cooking something with firewood and even setting up the tent or gazing at the stars, you will be the official organizers of this great adventure.
From home experiences
For lovers of more relaxed plans, programming activities in the comfort of your home can also be a unique experience if you add your own essence.
- Cooking together: From your favorite dish or replicating that first meal you cooked together, the possibilities are endless if you love to share a special moment in the kitchen and then taste something delicious.
- Board games: A little healthy competition will make you have hours of fun. With online games or classics that remind us of childhood, challenges for two will make you spend a special afternoon.
Travel experiences are always a couple’s goals, but there are some must-to-do activities full of luxury.
- Picnic: Among the exuberant nature of Puerto Vallarta you can have a spectacular private picnic at the boutique hotel, Casa Velas. With a personalized menu, rosé, and cocktails, this day will be unique in the tropical climate.
- Massage by the sea: A relaxing getaway in the Mexican Pacific, for spa lovers, you can enjoy a rejuvenating massage in the light of the moon and near the sea. In addition, this experience closes with a flourish with chocolate-covered strawberries and sparkling wine.
What will your next romantic celebration be like?